Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bring the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
Keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration are basic functions of Nox App Player. What makes using Nox App Player special is that you can connect a gamepad and controller in a game. When it comes to ARPG (Action Role Play Game), the keyboard mapping function comes even handier since it makes it possible to use the traditional WASD key to control your character in the game, and you can set other keys to release skills or take shots. This is a very practical function since mobile games are developing towards great complexity.
Another noteworthy aspect is the multiplayer mode - an innovative feature which makes it possible for users to run several Nox App Player windows at the same time. Each window can run a different app/game. So instead of pushing other apps to the background, user can switch between them with ease on the same computer screen. This is like having several phones for real-time multi-tasking.
Nox APP Player 184.108.40.206 changelog:
- Some popular games automatically apply keyboard control
- Virtual location the default is set to the language capitals
- Restart Android button on Side bar integrated one-click refresh desktop function
- Added the restart operation, when you want to close emulator
- Fixed disk clean up instability problem
- Fixed overwrite installation may cause data loss problem
- Fixed when multiplayer’s data too big may cause back up and import operation stuck at 99% problem
- Fixed video recording black screen in the latest Win 10 system problems
- Solved device cannot support problem in “Survival Royale”game
- Solved ” Naruto x Boruto Ninja Voltage ” cannot run on Nox problem
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware