NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 188.8.131.5273 changelog:
- Updates: MSIX/APPX (and bundle) integration support
- Settings: ‘Multicast name resolution (MDNS)’
- Settings: ‘Smart App Control (SAC)’ for Win11 Dev build 22567+
- Settings: ‘Enforce DCOM hardening changes’
- Components: ‘Hardware Requirements Check library’
- Components: ‘Shell App Runtime’
- UI-Translation: Thanks for German (Cartman586), Romanian (Coman), Ukrainian (Ihor), Swedish (1FF)
- Components: AppGuard/Containers compatiblity now protects Sandbox as well
- Settings: TPM disabling now also disables hardware requirement banner on pre-Dev Win11
- Source: Win11 can have Win10 description by default, now such description is hidden if otherwise identical to the image name
- UI: Enabled Cancel during Apply exporting an image
Changes in NTLite 184.108.40.20675:
- Components: Apps removal leftovers regression from the previous update
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Swedish (1FF) and Polish (KrzysioZ)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware