With a built-in ad blocker, battery saver and free VPN, Opera browser for Windows brings you more speed and privacy. The data-compressing Opera Turbo feature, native ad blocker and other features will help you browse faster. And, the new battery saver feature will help you browse longer, too: it extends laptop battery life by up to 50%.
Opera will speed you up on the web and make sure ads don’t distract you from what matters. Opera's ad blocker is built right into the browser. No installation and setup required, just turn on ad blocking in the browser settings.
Of course, not all ads are evil. You can easily unblock ads on any website (like NEOWIN), if you want.
Opera for computers treats your safety on the web very seriously. Focus on surfing, while Opera browser takes care of your privacy and protects you from suspicious sites that try to steal your password or install viruses or other malware.
Protect yourself online with Opera’s privacy features. Use a private window to leave no history, cookies or cache behind as you browse - especially useful on shared computers. Turn on Opera’s built-in VPN to change your online location and browse more securely on public Wi-Fi networks.
Over 1,000 extensions make it easy to customize Opera. Download the extensions and themes you like from Opera’s add-ons catalog to get the best browser experience with a personal touch. With the animated themes, you can even bring Opera’s start page to life.
Opera 65.0.3467.38 changelog:
- CHR-7639 Update chromium on desktop-stable-78-3467 to 78.0.3904.87
- DNA-79910 Missing tab entries in tab cycler list
- DNA-81543 [Windows] Fonts on VPN popup looks too thin and blurry in dark mode
- DNA-81592 [Mac] Broken search popup with ‘reduced transparency’ enabled
- DNA-81664 Show collapsible list of trackers blocked on current site
- DNA-81666 Download and cache Disconnect services list
- DNA-81667 Make privacy popup open when turning on blocking in EasySetup
- DNA-81697 Determine and show categories and groups
- DNA-81721 Add tests for expanded trackers’ section
- DNA-81853 Crash at views::View::SchedulePaintInRectImpl(gfx::Rect const&)
- DNA-81932 Privacy popup opens on whitelisted page
- DNA-81934 [Advanced content blocking] After Upgrade EasyPrivacy list is disabled
- DNA-81953 [Advanced content blocking] Ad blocker activation doesn’t reload page and resets count of blocked trackers
- DNA-81970 Trackers on subdomains are not properly categorized
- DNA-81972 Do not display ‘Others’ title when we only have ‘others’
- DNA-81977 [Mac] Address bar icons in private light mode are black
- DNA-81978 Can’t see Disconnect license in opera://about/credits
- DNA-81997 The “Disconnect” category should not be shown to the user
- DNA-82035 Add tests for expanded trackers’ section, part2
- DNA-82039 [mac] opaccessible attribute Description is missing for the tracker item on the list
- DNA-82044 Popup opens after turning setting off
- DNA-82093 [4k] “List of blocked trackers” is cropped
- DNA-82181 Download and cache Disconnect services list Part 2
- DNA-82200 Opera 65 string freeze (04.11.2019)
- DNA-82252 badly rendered character in group name
- DNA-82283 Categories and groups are not displayed
- DNA-82317 Crash at opera::installer::InstallerController::OnPrefsIncludeFileRead(base::OnceCallback, scoped_refptr)
- DNA-82321 [ContentFilter] Write tests for lists loading
- DNA-82328 Fix UI.Impressions.SpeedDialSuggestions
- DNA-82331 Automatically rechecking the default list doesn’t apply the rules
- DNA-82380 Windows release on desktop-stable-78-3467 doesn’t compile
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware