Run programs in a sandbox to prevent malware from making permanent changes to your PC.
Sandboxie allows you to run your browser, or any other program, so that all changes that result from the usage are kept in a sandbox environment, which can then be deleted later.
Changes in Sandboxie 5.14:
- Added new Sbie setting BlockNetworkFiles. It is available under Sandboxie Settings -> Restrictions.
- When BlockNetworkFiles=y, sandboxed applications are blocked from reading network files or folders. Individual files/folders can be opened for reading/writing using the normal Resource Access settings.
- This option is enabled by default for new sandboxes.
- Fixed hang when starting MS Office applications.
- Eliminated error SBIE2314 Cancelling process xxxx.exe (xxxx / 9)
- Proxy Auto Config (PAC) files were not functioning in Win 10 Anniversary.
- Vivaldi is now supported.
- Fixed the Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant issues (hotmail.com, outlook.com, etc.)
- Fixed clipboard copy/paste failure from sandbox to host.
- Fixed Actual Window Manager.