Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software, VPN section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 69% off a lifetime subscription to Yodata VPN. With 2,500+ servers around the globe, this VPN guarantees superior browsing at blazing speed & industry-leading encryption.
In today's digital age, it's absolutely essential to protect your browsing activity by using a VPN. yodata offers a simple privacy solution for all devices with military-grade encryption on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Smart TV, and your router. yodata VPN operates with 99.9% uptime and gives you access to high-speed servers around the globe. yodata VPN is extremely committed to your online security.
- Servers across 50 countries for blazing speed
- Unlimited traffic & bandwidth
- Industry-leading AES-256-GCM end-to-end encryption
- Yodata does not monitor, track, or store what you do online
- Seamless server switching without any impact on connection
- Kill switch allows you to cut all connections to your device
- Works with cutting-edge VPN protocols: OpenVPN, IKEv2, & more
- Dedicated24/7 support
Good to know
- Device per license: unlimited
- Updates included
- License deadline: redeem within 30 days of purchase
For terms, specifications, and license info please click here.
Here's the deal:
A a lifetime subscription to Yodata VPN normally costs* $59, but it can be yours for just $17.99 for a limited time, that's a saving of $41.01 (69%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- Home Gym Giveaway | Ultimate Gaming Giveaway (feat. PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X)
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.