The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault. The Sysinternals Suite is a bundle of several Sysinternals Utilies like AccessChk, Autologon, Ctrl2Cap, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), LogonSessions, PageDefrag, ProcessExplorer, PsLogList, PsPasswd, RegMon, RootkitRevealer, TCPView, VMMap, ZoomIt.
Sysinternals Suite 2021.01.11 changelog:
- Sysmon v13.00 - This update to Sysmon adds a process image tampering event that reports when the mapped image of a process doesn’t match the on-disk image file, or the image file is locked for exclusive access. These indicators are triggered by process hollowing and process herpaderping. This release also includes several bug fixes, including fixes for minor memory leaks.
- Process Monitor v3.61 - This update to Process Monitor adds monitoring for RegSaveKey, RegLoadKey and RegRestoreKey APIs, as well as fixes a bug in the details output for some types of directory queries.
- PsExec v2.21 - This update to PsExec, a command line utility for remotely launching processes on Windows computers, removes some MAX_PATH related limits and now mandates the -i flag for interactive sessions.
Changes in Sysinternals Suite 2021.01.15:
- PsExec v2.32 - This update to PsExec fixes a bug where the -r option was not honored.
- Sysmon v13.01 - This bugfix update to Sysmon resolves a series of config parsing issues.
Download: Sysinternals Suite 2021.01.15 | 38.1 MB (Freeware)
Link: Sysinternals Suite Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
2 Comments - Add comment