DmitriRender provides a lightweight solution to watch movies with frame interpolation. DmitriRender is a small, hassle free DirectShow filter that converts video frame rate in real time and allows you to watch any movies without jerks and turbidity. The goal of frame interpolation (also known as the Soap Opera Effect) is to give the viewer a more life-like picture. It is also called "motion smoothing," ''frame interpolation'', "motion interpolation," or "Frame Doubling Interpolation".
Compared to other similar but limited solutions, DmitriRender works with any 32/64 bit DirectShow media player such as Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC), MPC-BE, PotPlayer and so on. What's more DmitriRender doesn't load your system with unnecessary runtimes, filter or plugins like VCRedist, Avisynth scripts, FFDShow, MVTools or ReClock.
Advantages of DmitriRender compared to similar solutions:
- Quality - the filter uses latest advances in GPU-oriented algorithms for Frame Rate Conversion (FRC) and Motion-Compensated Frame Interpolation (MCFI).
- Modern - DmitriRender fully uses modern computing capabilities, such as DXVA-decoding and GPU-calculations. Support for 64-bit mode. It requires NVIDIA video card.
- Saving - On NVIDIA video cards all calculations are carried out on the video card. The CPU load is close to zero. This reduces power consumption of the computer in order to reduce the noise or to use the CPU for other necessary calculations, such as software video decoding in the absence of hardware support (eg, H265 or 4K UltraHD video), software deinterlacing, software postprocessing filters, etc.
- Adaptive - algorithm adapts to the available capacity and specific video file that allows both to work on slower video cards and squeeze the maximum quality on powerful hardware.
- User Friendly - user does not need to customize the process smooth playback, everything happens automatically.
- Versatility - filter supports video with not only constant but also variable frame rate, not only software decoding but also native hardware DXVA-decoding.
- 64-bit (x64) processor with two or more cores with a frequency of at least 2 GHz with SSE2 support.
- At least 4 GB of RAM.
- NVIDIA GeForce graphics card (Ampere, Turing, Pascal, Maxwell, Kepler series).
- At least 2 GB of video memory for FullHD video, 3 GB of video memory for 4K video.
Changes in DmitriRender 18.104.22.168 Beta 1:
- This version of DmitriRender is compatible only with NVIDIA video card (Ampere, Turing, Pascal, Maxwell, Kepler). Supported 64-bits version of Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10. Supported only 64-bits video players. Support for 32-bits video players is dropped. 3D-video is not supported. Optimized code, improved quality, reduced the number of artifacts. Fixed some bugs. Full precision (10 bits) input, processing and output. Added support for HDR video (10 bits and 8 bits), for 4K video (3840x2160), for 4K vertical video (2160x3840).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware