System Explorer is free, awards winning software for exploration and management of System Internals. This small software includes many useful tools which help you Keep Your System Under Control. With System Explorer You get also fast access to File Database which help you to determine unwanted processes or threats. System Explorer is translated into 27 languages and is available for download in installer and portable version.
System Explorer main features:
- Detailed information about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files.
- Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal, Jotti service or our File Database.
- Easy monitoring of processes activities and System changes.
- Usage graphs of important System resources.
- Tray Hint with detailed System and Battery status
- WMI Browser and System Additional Info
- Multilanguage Support
What's new in this version:
- History module contains more details now about all the actions in your computer, also history storage file has been changed for easier readability
- Action log - On most modules, you will find Action log bottom panel – a great help in listing the actual history of all processes running in your computer. It is closely connected with the Processes module and History module, showing you all the historical actions for either selected process/task when filtered or for global processes/tasks when unfiltered.
- Brand new Status Bar! Brief and very readable status bar has been changed to provide more info for your computer, now showing all the necessary information in both text and graphical ways. With one look you can easily have an overall picture of the main status of your computer.
- Bugfixes and stability improvements.