Today's highlighted offer comes via our Pay What You Want section of the Neowin Deals store, where for a limited time you can Pay What You Want for this Absolute Python Bundle. These five courses (57.5 Hours!) are your path to expert-level Python programming.
Beat the average price to also get the following courses:
The Complete Python Programming Boot Camp: Beginner to Advanced
Master Python One Step At a Time
Python for Programmers
Learn Python Quickly In This Accelerated Course
Learn Python with 70+ Exercises
Get Hands-On, Beginner-Friendly Practice with Python
Advanced Machine Learning in Python With TensorFlow
Powerful Techniques in Python for Image Classification, Word Representation & Clustering
Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked item:
Selenium WebDriver With Python 3.x: Novice To Ninja
Learn Python & Selenium WebDriver, Two of Today's Most Important Programming Tools
Here's the deal:
- The bundle represents an overall retail value of $559
- But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked course (as little as $1)
- Beat the average price ($12.71 at time of writing) for the entire bundle.
- Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Enter giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.