Thunderbird is a free, open-source, cross-platform application for managing email and news feeds. It is a local (rather than a web-based) email application that is powerful yet easy-to-use. Thunderbird is developed, tested, translated and supported by the folks at Mozilla Corporation and by a group of dedicated volunteers. Thunderbird gives you control and ownership over your email. There are lots of add-ons available for Thunderbird that enable you to extend and customize your email experience.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
Thunderbird 68.4.2 changelog:
- Calendar: Task and Event tree colours adjusted for the dark theme
- Retrieval of S/MIME certificates from LDAP failed
- Address-parsing crash on some IMAP servers when mail.imap.use_envelope_cmd is set
- Incorrect forwarding of HTML messages caused SMTP servers to respond with a timeout
- Calendar: Various parts of the calendar UI stopped working when a second Thunderbird window opened
- Various security fixes
Download: Thunderbird 68.4.2 for Windows (EN/US) | 64-bit | ~35.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: Thunderbird 68.4.2 for Linux (EN/US) | 55.3 MB
Download: Thunderbird 68.4.2 for Mac OS (EN/US) | 56.9 MB
Download: Thunderbird 68.4.2 in other languages
Screenshots: Default | Dark | Light
View: Thunderbird Website | Release Notes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware