The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: when you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Use one box for everything--type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and Web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites let you access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite Web apps straight from your desktop. Chrome has many useful features built in, including automatic full-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome is one of the best solutions for Internet browsing giving you high level of security, speed and great features.
- [$30000] High CVE-2023-2312: Use after free in Offline. Reported by avaue at S.S.L. on 2023-05-24
- [$5000] High CVE-2023-4349: Use after free in Device Trust Connectors. Reported by Weipeng Jiang (@Krace) of VRI on 2023-06-27
- [$3000] High CVE-2023-4350: Inappropriate implementation in Fullscreen. Reported by Khiem Tran (@duckhiem) on 2023-06-14
- [$2000] High CVE-2023-4351: Use after free in Network. Reported by Guang and Weipeng Jiang of VRI on 2023-07-18
- [$NA] High CVE-2023-4352: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2023-06-07
- [$NA] High CVE-2023-4353: Heap buffer overflow in ANGLE. Reported by Christoph Diehl / Microsoft Vulnerability Research on 2023-06-27
- [$NA] High CVE-2023-4354: Heap buffer overflow in Skia. Reported by Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2023-07-12
- [$NA] High CVE-2023-4355: Out of bounds memory access in V8. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2023-07-31
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2023-4356: Use after free in Audio. Reported by Zhenghang Xiao (@Kipreyyy) on 2023-05-30
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2023-4357: Insufficient validation of untrusted input in XML. Reported by Igor Sak-Sakovskii on 2023-06-28
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2023-4358: Use after free in DNS. Reported by Weipeng Jiang (@Krace) of VRI on 2023-07-20
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2023-4359: Inappropriate implementation in App Launcher. Reported by @retsew0x01 on 2023-05-09
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2023-4360: Inappropriate implementation in Color. Reported by Axel Chong on 2023-07-07
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2023-4361: Inappropriate implementation in Autofill. Reported by Thomas Orlita on 2023-07-17
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2023-4362: Heap buffer overflow in Mojom IDL. Reported by Zhao Hai of NanJing Cyberpeace TianYu Lab on 2022-04-14
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2023-4363: Inappropriate implementation in WebShare. Reported by Alesandro Ortiz on 2022-09-23
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2023-4364: Inappropriate implementation in Permission Prompts. Reported by Jasper Rebane on 2023-01-13
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2023-4365: Inappropriate implementation in Fullscreen. Reported by Hafiizh on 2023-04-06
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2023-4366: Use after free in Extensions. Reported by asnine on 2023-06-02
- [$500] Medium CVE-2023-4367: Insufficient policy enforcement in Extensions API. Reported by Axel Chong on 2023-07-26
- [$500] Medium CVE-2023-4368: Insufficient policy enforcement in Extensions API. Reported by Axel Chong on 2023-07-26
Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the automatic update feature.
Download web installer: Google Chrome Web 32-bit | Google Chrome 64-bit | Freeware
Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 94.1 MB
Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 89.8 MB
Download page: Google Chrome Portable
Download: Google Chrome MSI Installers for Windows (automatic update)
View: Chrome Website | v 116.0.5845.97 Release Notes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware