Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. Malwarebytes version 4.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.
You can finally replace your traditional antivirus, thanks to a innovative and layered approach to prevent malware infections using a healthy combination of proactive and signature-less technologies. While signatures are still effective against threats like potentially unwanted programs, the majority of malware detection events already come from signature-less technologies like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware; that trend will only continue to grow. For many of you, this is something you already know, since over 50% of the users already run Malwarebytes as their sole security software, without any third-party antivirus.
What is new in this version:
- Improved performance for remediation
- Enhanced upgrading capabilities
- Enhanced exploit protection
Some Issues now addressed:
- Fixed: Fail to launch after reboot for installation/upgrade under certain circumstances
- Fixed: Dashboard buttons active behind open pages
- Fixed: MBAM UI does not open under certain circumstances, file missing (wlanapi.dll)
- Fixed: Increased memory usage of MBAMSERVICE on win10x64 under certain circumstances
- Fixed: additional MWAC BSODs under certain circumstances
- Fixed: Several additional Issues relating to upgrading to 4.1
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware