Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files.
Master PDF Editor – Features at a glance:
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features.
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
Master PDF Editor 5.8.30 changelog:
- Added full support for editing static XFA.
- Fixed printing issues.
- Fixed scanning issues in Linux. Improved support of various scanners.
- Fixed issues with resaving of some files.
- Added document size optimization when removing pages.
- Improved vector images and comments adding and editing.
- Added fast dictionaries for OCR for some languages.
- Increased performance in Linux by switching to newer compiler.
- Released arm64 version support for Linux.
- Other fixes and improvements.
Download: Master PDF Editor 5.8.30 | 31.7 MB (Shareware)
Download: Master PDF Editor for Linux | 66.8 MB
Download: Master PDF Editor for macOS | 28.3 MB
View: Master PDF Editor Home Page | Release History
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware