The qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to µtorrent. qBittorrent is an advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible. qBittorrent is a truly Open Source project, and as such, anyone can and should contribute to it.
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in most famous BitTorrent search sites
- Per-category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Movies)
- All Bittorrent extensions
- DHT, Peer Exchange, Full encryption, Magnet/BitComet URIs, ...
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Nearly identical to the regular UI, all in Ajax
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~25 languages (Unicode support)
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Available on most platforms: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD
qBittorrent 4.3.7 / 4.4 Beta 3 release notes:
The v4.3.x releases will continue strictly with important fixes only and until the v4.4.0 is properly tested to be released as stable. In the meantime there will be a few beta releases of v4.4.0 until it hits stable status. If you use the betas then keep checking back for new betas because you won't get a program notification for them. Check once per week.
qBittorrent 4.4 Beta 3 uses the libtorrent 2.0.x series. A more detailed changelog may be filled later.
qBittorrent 4.3.8 changelog:
BUGFIX: Delay processing of watched folders (#15282) (glassez)
BUGFIX: Use the same icon for selecting folders/files (Chocobo1)
BUGFIX: Use default upper limits for ddns entries (Chocobo1)
WEBUI: Expose SSRF mitigation (#15247) (Sylvain Finot)
WEBUI: Update webui libraries (Chocobo1)
WEBUI: Group trackers by hostname (#15264) (Mengyang Li)
WEBUI: Improve "last activity" calculation in WebAPI (#15339) (Chocobo1)
WINDOWS: NSIS: Add Polish translation (#15262) (Matthaiks)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware