RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
RocketCake 4.4 changelog:
- Better compatibility with some modern FTP servers
- The editor is now able to store the positions of its docked/undocked windows. There is now an option so that it will startup again exactly as you arranged the docked windows during your last session. The default for this new option is to behave like before: RocketCake won't remember the position of the windows. You have to check this option to make it active first.
- The editor now uses autoscrolling to current text and/or marker position and is now easier to use that way for larger websites.
- The editor now correctly calculates word breaks also for texts in the languages Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Fixed a problem with the cursor blinking not clearly sometimes on some highdpi displays
- Syntax highlighting color in the HTML code editor has been adjusted a bit
- The edit hyperlink button is no longer disabled when there is no option to place a hyperlink, instead a message box will appear now instead.
- Tabs on macOS now look much nicer
- The slideshow element doesn't animate the first image shown anymore
- Lots of smaller improvements everywhere
Download: RocketCake 4.4 | RocketCake 32-bit | ~10.0 MB (Freeware, paid upgrade available)
Download: Portable RocketCake 64-bit | Portable RocketCake 32-bit
Download: RocketCake 4.4 for macOS | 13.1 MB
View: RocketCake Home Page | Changelog
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment