Monitors allows you to quickly check a number of web pages and tracks changes based on the content of the web pages. Allows to monitor several protocols, including HTTP and HTTPS. Allows to view and record differences. Available for Win7/10, Linux and others.
- Allows monitoring of web pages and informs about content changes
- Indication of states of currently monitored items in the tool and taskbar
- Reporting as sound and/or email as well as log file or HTML log
- Several configuration / filter options
- Support all protocols, e.g. http, https
- Multi-threaded, running in the background
- Bulk-import and bulk-export of items (from/to CSV) to monitor
- Export of results to CSV file for further processing
- Allows running command on items states and/or showing diff (changes) of content with preferred diff-tool ...and many more!
- Open Source (C++, wxWidgets)
- Cross platform for Windows (7/10), Linux, RPi and Mac (if self-compiled)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware