Zemana AntiMalware rescues your computer even when other security software has let you down. There’s no need to tinker with confusing settings—with years of experience built-in, it just works “out of the box”. All you have to do is download and run AntiMalware… then sit back for about few minutes while it scans your machine and eliminates all potential threats. AntiMalware is highly optimized and lightweight with virus definitions stored in the cloud, not cluttering up your drive.
AntiMalware bypasses malware infections to perform a thorough scan, and cleans even the most advanced threats like rootkit and bootkits. AntiMalware uses the Scan Cloud, a highly-optimized cluster of computers running 10 always-up-to-date Antivirus Engines. This gives you the power of multi-scanning without any of the downsides such as drain on system resources and conflicts between programs.
Scan Cloud is highly-optimized cluster of Virtual Machines running on Microsoft Azure platform and uses “Metascan 8” plus 2 additional AV engines from Microsoft and Intel Security (Previously Mcafee).
Standalone software, no installation required.
Zemana Anti-malware benefits:
- Removes unwanted apps, annoying toolbars or browser add-ons.
- Finds and removes even deeply embedded advanced threats like rootkits and bootkits.
- Multi-AV engine scanning.
- Scans thousands of files per second.
- Compatible with other antivirus solutions.
- In-house algorithms for zero false positives.
- Doesn't slow down your PC.
Zemana Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206 changelog:
- This version includes many speed, reliability and security improvements and is a release candidate
- Started using MetaScan 16 package (5 best AV engines)
- Added "Cloud Powered Rootkit Cleaning Technology"
- Added unicode support to reports
- Added active engine names to reports
- Added support for cleaning references such as LNK files
- Added frequently used hijack locations to autoruns database
- Added "Show All Browser Extension" option to Advanced Menu
- Added explorer.exe restarting when cleaning some registry settings
- Added shell extension for better right click scan experience
- Added DNS server scanning and cleaning
- Added heuristic detection and cleaning for CryptoLocker variants
- Enhanced security with ASLR & Permanent DEP support
- Minor language improvements
- Changed "Full Scan" to "Deep Scan"
- Improved progress bar percentage calculation
- Improved detection for Browser Helper Objects
- Improved right click scanning and fixed multiple instances opening issue
- Improved scan speed by %30
- Improved task scheduler scanning
- Dramatically improved System Integrity Checking stage
- Dramatically improved registry scanning and cleaning
- Optimized settings database read write times
- Send Feedback sends bug report when CTRL + SHIFT keys are down
- Fixed a double free bug in driver which led to BSOD
- Fixed a bug in process enumeration
- Fixed a bug in malware registry trace cleaning
- Fixed an issue with cancelling file uploads
- Multi language support (If you would like to contribute, please reach us from email@example.com)
- Sinisa Sinkovic
- Baris Erkin Yildirim
Update: Zemana Anti-Malware 220.127.116.116 (Final, Stable Release)