Claim your complimentary Webinar for free today, before the offer expires.
What's it about?
A new, in-depth comparison webinar of the two leading DNS-based filtering solutions for small enterprise.
When it comes time to evaluate threat and content filtering solutions, the choice often comes down to DNSFilter or Cisco Umbrella. Both solutions offer a way to block threats and inappropriate content on your networks and devices, but how do they stack up?
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn the answers to:
- Which solution offers better DNS response time?
- Who has better threat protection?
- How Fortune 500 companies approach DNS protection?
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.