Microsoft had a big showing at The Game Awards 2020 presentation yesterday, revealing a new Perfect Dark game, the Flight Simulator Xbox console release schedule, collaborations with Cyberpunk 2077 and Fortnite, as well as new announcements for its Xbox Game Pass services. However, the company had kept back even more Game Pass announcements, which it has decided to reveal now.
The second wave of December arrivals, minus the previous announcements, include the following PC, Console (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S), and Cloud Play (Android) games:
- Mørkredd (Android, Console & PC) – Available now
- Beholder: Complete Edition (Android & Console) – December 17
- Code Vein (Android & Console) – December 17
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (PC) – December 17
- Monster Train (Console) – December 17
- MotoGP 20 (Android, Console & PC) – December 17
- My Friend Pedro (Android) – December 17
- Neoverse (Android & Console) – December 17
- Wilmot’s Warehouse (Console & PC) – December 17
These arrive on top of the previously announced hits such as Yakuza 3-6, Among Us, The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, and The Medium. Meanwhile, Microsoft has enabled Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cloud Play on Dragon Quest XI S, Haven, and Phogs!. Touch controls support for Celeste is also now available, while Dragon Quest XI S and Gears 5 will gain the capability on December 17.
As for the titles leaving the subscription programs soon, Farming Simulator 17 (Console & PC), Football Manager 2020 (PC), and Mortal Kombat X (Console) will depart on December 30. While there haven't been any announcements or hints yet, it could be that Microsoft is preparing to bring the next iterations of these games to the service following their exit.
It was also announced recently that Microsoft and The Coalition are planning to include a unique bonus for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members who play Gears 5. The game's upcoming Hivebusters campaign expansion, which normally costs $19.99, will be available to all Ultimate subscribers for no extra charge.
7 Comments - Add comment