DaVinci Resolve is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post production and now visual effects all in one software tool. You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together. With a single click, you can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio. Plus, you never have to export or translate files between separate software tools because, with DaVinci Resolve, everything is in the same software application.
DaVinci Resolve is the only post production software designed for true collaboration. Multiple editors, assistants, colorists, VFX artists and sound designers can all work on the same project at the same time! Whether you’re an individual artist, or part of a larger collaborative team, it’s easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high end post production and is used for finishing more Hollywood feature films, episodic television programing and TV commercials than any other software.
New applications with the DaVinci Resolve and DaVinci Resolve Studio installers
The DaVinci Resolve installer now includes a new standalone application, Blackmagic Proxy Generator Lite. The DaVinci Resolve Studio installer includes the new Blackmagic Proxy Generator and the new DaVinci Resolve Monitoring app. In addition to these, a new version of the DaVinci Resolve Project Server can be downloaded for Mac OS and Windows from the Blackmagic Design Support page.
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 18.0.1
- Addressed issue with incorrectly generated DNxHR cache files.
- Addressed issues with grabbing power grade stills in network projects.
- Addressed incorrect IDT selection on upgraded ACES projects.
- Addressed a Mandelbrot color issue in Fusion on Apple silicon.
- Addressed a gain and gamma issue when normalizing Fusion viewers.
- Addressed possible gain issues with the duplicate tool in Fusion.
- Addressed a blend and jittering issue on duplicate tools with Apple silicon.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware