Demigod, the highly awaited game from Gas Powered Games has entered in to the Beta 2C phase. This latest beta comes just a few days after another beta version was release, and this update includes several fixes and updated features.
Some of which are:
1. Password obfuscation is in! Yay! So is tabbing between controls.
2. Various display issues corrected.
3. Sedna got some balancing
4. Citadel upgrade costs increased
5. Flag control multipliers enhanced: If you have 60% of flags, your war score increases by 2X and if you have 75% of the flags, it goes up by 4X.
6. Lots of work done on multiplayer connectivity (see below).
7. Audio quality controls added.
8. Some arena tweaks
9. Some sound and voiceover tweaks
Multiplayer is a huge part of Demigod, and it's continually being tweaked. Reducing lag and increasing connections are something that is being heavily focused on, and beta feedback has been essential with this. Users who pre-ordered Demigod have access to the latest beta's, and can be downloaded via Impulse.