EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 5.02 changelog:
- User interface: Added Collections filter
- System: Improved startup without internet connection.
- User interface: custom colors of list view were broken.
- EAN UPC import: fixed serveral issues with EAN / UPC code lookup.
- User interface: Mirroring the backdrop was not saved.
- User interface: Fixed displaying full DVD inserts as thumbnail.
- User interface: Fixed displaying & character in list view.
- User interface: selection was sometimes invisiable after sorting.
- User interface: fixed displaying of container column in listview.
- User interface: Fixed displaying loan data in details panel.
- User interface: Deleting a movie showed an empty space even if show empty spaces was disabled.
- User interface: Custom numbering always showed #1 in list view.
- Print: Printing a selection could result in extra empty pages.
- User interface: check for updates did not properly detect hotfixes.
- User interface: Pasting one or movies with Ctrl-V after cut with Ctrl-X doesn't add 'Copy of' as the original is not there anymore.
- Database: when merging databases collections, collection artwork and backdrops are now also merged.
- User interface: Added Version to the possible columns to show in the list view.
- Translations: Updated the Czech, German, Spanish, French, Simplified Chinese and Dutch translations.
Changes in EMDB 5.03:
- IMDb import: Improved retrieving of English, original and country specific titles for localized (translated in native language) pages.
- IMDb import: Improved retrieving of Country for localized (translated in native language) pages.
- User interface: after batch update from a selection the selection was reset.
- User interface: Sorting now always selects the first movie from the list.
- User interface: After inserting a movie it sometimes showed up twice in the list / on the shelf.
- User interface: Deleting a movie from the a search result belonging to a collection deleted the whole collection.
- Database: custom services and versions are now stored in the databases instead of in the config like custom genres and languages. This way restoring a database on a new system will not loose your custom settings.
- User interface: Added settings for text and background colors of the movie details panel (and the rest of the main window).
- User interface: Added settings for collections label and text colors.
- User interface: fixed startup in TV Mode.
- User interface: Add from hard disk didn't always add the new movies to the list / shelf.
- User interface: Fix white background on labels of movies on the shelf.
- TheMovieDb import: fixed importing of (Youtube) trailers.
- HTML export: fixed movies in collections were not all shown in all movies overview.
- User interface: After changing database or a quick search multiple movies were selected.
- Translations: Updated the French, German, Spanish, Slovanian, Simplified Chinese and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware