The Foxit Reader is a fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and share information with social networks. Foxit Reader renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today's handheld devices.
The Foxit Reader is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, commenting and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader's secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for exchanging electronics documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
New Features in Foxit Reader 126.96.36.1993:
- Integrates with Box
- Integration with Box enables users to open PDFs files stored in Box directly from the Open menu, and save files to Box from the Save As menu.
- Foxit Archive integration - Integrates with Foxit Archive, which is a secure, cloud-based, document management solution. Users can check in and out PDFs in Foxit Archive for easier document collaboration through Foxit Reader.
- Annotating enhancements
- Improved the workflow of all annotation tools, and allow users to change statuses of the annotations made by others in a shared review.
- Allow ConnectedPDF document owners to allow or disallow other users to start Connected Reviews or create new versions.
- Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details.