Ubisoft and GRIN a few days ago promised a small patch for the recently released Tactical FPS; Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. The patch fixes quite a few nagging little bugs and improves multiplayer connectivity quite a bit. While this is a stability patch, please note as I said in a previous news post, this is not to be confused with the promised "Summer Upgrades" patches that will be released over the course of this summer for GRAW PC. More on that later. Included in the 1.10 patch are the following:
- Numerous HUD fixes to prevent issues with cameras, inventory screens and resupply.
- Animation and lighting fixes for various objects.
- Fixed general synchronization problems in Cooperative and Domination modes.
- Destructible objects are correctly reset when restarting rounds in multiplayer.
- Issues causing user disconnects in multiplayer have been found and fixed.
- You can no longer remain invisible and kill players using grenades.
- Fixed crash that could occur after restarting rounds on Avenues map.
- Player can no longer spawn dead or remain living when the round restarts.
- Zone glitches on two multiplayer maps corrected.
- GRAW will no longer run as process priority "High", resolving keyboard problems.
There are other fixes as well, mostly for the games interface and the AGEIA physics support. Now on to the upcoming major content releases for GRAW PC over this summer. Coming in June will be a content patch which will include, a Deathmatch mode, a Map Editor for Deathmatch and Domination, anti-cheat fixes, an Anti Aliasing feature, and New Co-Op maps. Then over the summer months more content will be added including, a Team Deathmatch mode, Hamburger Hill modes, a Map editor for TDM, HH, Original Ghost Recon Co-Op, GRAW Co-Op improvement (quick start and respawn) and a Dedicated Server pack.
Here are some mirrors for the 1.10 patch. This is by no means a complete list, as there can never be a complete listing. Please note also, only download the proper patch for your install. Whether you bought the game retail or you downloaded a digital copy, get the right patch.