Pale Moon is an Open Source, Goanna-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows, Linux and Android, focusing on efficiency and ease of use. Make sure to get the most out of your browser!
Pale Moon offers you a browsing experience in a browser completely built from its own, independently developed source that has been forked off from Firefox/Mozilla code, with carefully selected features and optimizations to improve the browsers speed, resource use, stability and user experience, while offering full customization and a growing collection of extensions and themes to make the browser truly your own.
- Optimized for modern processors
- Based on proprietary optimized layout engine (Goanna)
- Safe: forked from mature Mozilla code and regularly updated
- Secure: Additional security features and security-aware development
- Supported by our user community, and fully non-profit
- Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface
- Support for full themes: total freedom over any elements design
- Support for easily-created lightweight themes (skins)
- Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
- Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
- Support for many Firefox extensions
- Support for a growing number of Pale Moon exclusive extensions
- Extensive and growing support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Many customization and configuration options
Pale Moon 29.1.1 changes/fixes:
- Updated NSS to fix certificate import and keygen regressions.
- Removed restrictions for units of width/height attributes on SVG elements.
- Enabled scrollbar-width CSS keyword by default.
- Security issues addressed: CVE-2021-23981 and a DiD fix for potential document parser confusion.
- Unified XUL Platform Mozilla Security Patch Summary: 2 DiD, 9 not applicable.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware