PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 201209 changelog:
- Added the ability to customize context menu
- Added AV1 codec support into CUDA/QuickSync Video Decoder
- Added pixel shader setting tab into preferences
- Added the ability to view context menu items with their skin CmdIDs
- Fixed a problem that caused to malfunction with deleting a bookmark in bookmark editor
- Improved output speed of custom menu
- Some fixes to make the program run faster at startup
- Fixed a problem that no sound while playing some MKV files
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware