Earlier this month, Samsung announced the Galaxy Watch4 and Watch4 Classic along with Galaxy Buds2 and Galaxy Foldables. Now, the company is finally opening up pre-orders for the latest accessories to users outside the US.
Today, Samsung announced that it will start taking pre-orders for the Galaxy Watch4, Watch4 Classic and Buds 2 starting next week. Along with the announcement, the company also confirmed the pricing of both the accessories. Samsung Galaxy Buds2 will cost you 11,999 INR (~$162) and will be available in Graphite, Lavender, Olive Green, and White colours. The Galaxy Watch4 series, on the other hand, will start 23,999 INR (~$324). You can head down to check out the full pricing for Galaxy Watch4 series:
- Galaxy Watch4 40mm Bluetooth: Rs 23,999 (~$324)
- Galaxy Watch4 40mm LTE: Rs 28,999 (~$391)
- Galaxy Watch4 44mm Bluetooth: Rs 26,999 (~$364)
- Galaxy Watch4 44mm LTE: Rs 31,999 (~$431)
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 42mm Bluetooth: Rs 31,999 (~$431)
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 42mm LTE: Rs 36,999 (~$499)
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm Bluetooth: Rs 34,999 (~$472)
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm LTE: Rs 39,999 (~$539)
Samsung will also be bundling a couple of offers for the early adopters. Those who pre-order the Galaxy Watch4 and Watch4 Classic will receive an e-voucher of INR 6,000 (~$82) and an additional cashback of INR 3,000 (~$41) on purchases made using credit and debit cards. Both the smartwatch and earbuds will be available for pre-order starting August 30 and will ship starting September 10. You can pre-order the Galaxy Watch4 series from here and the Galaxy Buds2 can be pre-ordered from here.