Today's highlighted deal comes from our ELearning section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 97% off a CompTIA Linux+ Certification Exam Prep. Start training to become a well-compensated Linux System Administrator.
What's it all about?
Linux's presence in the modern marketplace is growing, as it offers a cost-effective way to provide powerful, scalable server computing. As such, there's an increasing demand for Linux technicians, and the CompTIA Linux+ certification is one of the best you can earn to verify your abilities for this high-paying IT position. This course will take you from the most basic concepts of Linux through to installation, deployment, and security measures on the Linux system. By course's end, you'll be ready to ace the CompTIA Linux+ certification exam and head towards a professional IT career.
- Access 10 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Learn the advanced Linux management skills required to run a corporate Linux server environment
- Gain skills and experience to become a valuable member of a server management team
- Understand common command line operations and how to use Shell commands
- Configure and access hardware resources from the Linux operating system
- Partition and manage hard disk drive space and filesystems
- Deploy and configure the X desktop user interface to simplify management and usage of the Linux system
- Use quizzes, flash cards and unit tests to assess your course progress
Note: The CompTIA Linux+ certification exam is not included in this course, others are.
How do you benefit?
The CompTIA Linux+ Certification Exam Prep normally costs $672, but you can pick it up for just $19 for a limited time, that's a saving of $653! You can even get $10 credit if you share the deal with friends.
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.