Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 98% off the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation & Penetration Testing Bundle. Cybersecurity Is more important and more in-demand than ever. Time to get paid to fight for the good guys.
What's the deal?
Cybersecurity is one of the most important considerations that companies must make in this day and age. Consequently, qualified security analysts and penetration testers are in hot demand! In this massive course, which combines two popular courses, you'll receive prep materials for the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) certification, and Certified Security Analyst (CSA) certification exams. By course's end, you'll have the know-how to ace both of these exams and become a well-paid security analyst.
- Access 305 lectures & 48 hours of content 24/7
- Gain practical experience with the standard tools required to successfully carry out a computer forensic investigation
- Understand how to prosecute data breaches, corporate espionage, insider threats, & more
- Perform intensive assessments to identify & mitigate risks to an infrastructure's security
- Identify, avoid, & eliminate security threats by studying real life examples
For full details, terms and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation & Penetration Testing Bundle normally represents an overall value of $5,428, but you can get it for just $59 for a limited time, a saving of $5,369.
First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.