WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
WinSCP 5.13.5 changelog:
- Translations updated: Dutch, Hungarian, Kabyle, Korean, Polish and Spanish.
Back-propagated some improvements and fixes from 5.14-5.14.2 beta releases:
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2q.
- XML parser upgraded to Expat 2.2.6.
- Bug fix: Using /ini=nul in GUI shows an error.
- Bug fix: Sort arrow is not shown on start up.
- Bug fix: When dragging files to other session tabs, drag cursor could change to “Move”, although only “Copy” is possible.
- Bug fix: Remembered passphrase is used as a password in generated script/code.
- Bug fix: Failure when canceling session reconnect.
- Bug fix: GUI freezes while executing an extension with ShowResultsInMsgBox or CopyResults flags.
- Bug fix: Ctrl+Shift+Alt+? keyboard shortcuts for custom commands and extensions were not working.
- Bug fix: User name edit box on Login dialog in some cases does not include modification commands (like Paste).
- Bug fix: Opening context menu of a file in a local panel locks a parent folder of the file.
Download: WinSCP 5.13.5 | 9.1 MB (Open Source)
Download: Standalone Executable | 7.3 MB
Link: WinSCP Home page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment