Affinity Photo is a professional photo editing tool with all the power you’ll ever need. Live retouch tools work in real time and its speed means there’s no waiting to see your results. Non-destructive editing, raw processing and end-to-end color management are standard, so Affinity Photo has all the features required to make beautiful photographs spring to life.
Affinity Photo comes with a huge range of high-end filters including lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows and many more. Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights and over a dozen other adjustments that are previewed instantly and can be edited any time.
Other features include raw image processing, PSD import and export, colour management, accurate adjustments, high-end controls for channels and masks, advanced layer handling, batch processing, focus stacking, and much more.
Affinity Photo 18.104.22.168 Beta changelog:
- Fixed Document Setup dialog failing to show correct Height and Width values when switching between portrait modes
- Fixed incorrect colour from CMYK waterfall model
- Added check for disabled .NET 3.5 during installation
- Fixed Info panel not showing W, H and D information in document units
- Fixed being unable to select layers whilst recording Macros
- Fixed crash caused by Shift clicking to select slices
- Added save and load of Twirl settings
- Added Twirl to radial controller
- Added Blend Modes to radial controller
- Fixed Global Opacity on radial controller
- Fixed History on radial controller
- Fixed PDF import crash when a soft mask doesn't load
- Fixed PDF Import hang
- Fixed resized floating panel not sticking when swapping to a different panel
- Fixes included in the 22.214.171.124 customer beta
Download: Affinity Photo 126.96.36.199 | 282 MB (10 Days free trial)
Download: Affinity Photo 188.8.131.52 Beta | 301 MB (requires a valid product key)
View: Affinity Photo Homepage | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment