EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
What's new in EMDB 2.63:
- User interface: Fixed showing poster AND playing movie when doubleclicking the thumbnail in the Movie Details panel.
- User interface: Select movies not selected before when using the Random feature.
- User interface: Added an option to not expand the Movie Details panel when selection a random movie.
- Rename Media Files: Fixed renaming movies based on database fields.
- Media Files: Added an option to specify a custom player instead of using the system default one.
- Media Files: Only after selecting the Play option a check if the file exists is performed to prevent spinning up drives.
- Database: fixed an issue where the aspect ration was not correctly used when exporting to HTML/text/csv or printed.
- Database: Added a Crash Recovery to select one of the backups when EMDB previously failed to start or crashed. The option to restore a previous version of EMDB will be added later.
- Translations: Updated the Czech, Italian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Dutch translations.