MEmu is a brand new FREE Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
The richest features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
MEmu 7.0.1 changelog:
- Totally new UI.
- Greatly optimized performance of MEmu, especially on low-end devices.
- New GPU memory optimization setting added. Enable it can reduce runtime GPU memory usage.
- Add the option to turn on/off anti-flicker and screen capture.
- Add option to turn on/off app tabs
- Add function to auto-start MEmu with Windows.
- Add shortcuts of volume up/down.
- Fix the occasional issue that the switch between app labs is too slow.
- Fix the occasional issue that the names of VMs are wrong in synchronizer.
- Fix the occasional issue that MEmu gets black screen on PC with integrated GPU (Intel HD graphic series). (New for 7.0.1)
- Add group function
- Add randomize function
- Add batch settings for all the VMs
- Add filters to choose VMs
- COR, Valkyrie Connect, PUBG Mobile Lite, One Punch Man, Garena Call of Duty Mobile, Rise
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware