AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives.
AIDA64 Business Edition is an essential Windows network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises. AIDA64 Business Edition provides a wide range of features to compile, manage, and analyse hardware and software inventory of corporate computer networks. Its capabilities cover local and remote system diagnosis, network monitoring, remote control, and license management.
Changes in AIDA64 5.60.3700:
- Advanced SMART disk health monitoring
- Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 (November Update) support
- Preliminary support for AMD Zen Raven Ridge APU and Summit Ridge CPU
- Preliminary support for Intel Apollo Lake, Broxton, Kaby Lake CPUs
- Farbwerk sensor support
- Autodetect information and SMART drive health monitoring for Samsung NVMe SSDs
- Corsair HXi, Corsair RMi, Enermax Digifanless power supply unit sensor support
- OpenCL 2.1 support
- Crucial BX200, Lite-On MU II SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 380X
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 945M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M5000M