AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
Changes in AIMP 4.50 RC Build 2031:
- Fixed: Player - duration of the audio file in the FLAC format calculates incorrectly if real duration more than 24 hours
- Fixed: Player - detects sample rate incorrectly for some files in WavPack format
- Fixed: Player - does not detect the bitrate of 64-bit M4A files
- Fixed: Player - the "prevent display from powering off" option does not work with mini-player
- Fixed: Skin Engine - few small graphic issues that happens when manual scaling mode is used
- Fixed: Music Library - the content of grouping tree sorts incorrectly in some cases
- Small bugs and defects were fixed
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware