AquaSnap greatly enhances the way you can arrange windows on your Desktop. It gives you the possibility to move and resize windows exactly the way you want, without losing a pixel, with simple gestures which makes you more productive.
AquaSnap is a great replacement for the Aero Snap and Aero Shake features of Windows 7 and is compatible with every Windows versions and consumes very little memory and CPU.
- Dock windows to half screen and quarter screen.
- Snap windows side by side like magnets.
- Expand a window by double-clicking on its edges.
- Shake a window to make it top-most and transparent.
- Works with child windows of Multiple Document Interface (MDI).
- Many keyboard shortcuts.
- Multi-monitor support.
- Skinnable interface.
- Multilingual GUI.
- 100% highly optimized native code (C++).
- Low memory consumption (~1MB).
- CPU consumption close to zero.
- MSI package easily installable over an enterprise network.
This new release (version 1.9.0) include the following changes:
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Possibility to restore default settings.
- Possibility to move a window to another monitor with Win+Arrow (like with the built-in Aero Snap feature of windows 7 and 8).
- Possibility to maximize and minimize a window with Win+Arrow.
- Fixed a crash occurring in some rare circumstances.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
- Updated translations.