Captura is an easy-to-use program that lets you record your onscreen activity. Captura records video, sound and pictures of anything you see on your screen. You can record your web cam sessions, favorite games, any software on your desktop, video displays on your screen, record audio of what you hear from your speakers. Use Captura to create training videos, presentations, screencasts, or any other task that requires capturing desktop activity. Captura can run unobtrusively while remaining minimized to the system tray. Record audio, cursor, mouse clicks and keystrokes. Captura is 100% free. You don't need to spend a penny.
Captura key features:
- Take screenshots
- Capture screencasts (Avi/Gif/Mp4)
- Capture with/without , mouse cursor
- Capture specific regions, screens or windows
- Capture mouse clicks or keystrokes
- Mix audio recorded from microphone and speaker output
- Capture from webcam.
- Can be used from command-line.
Captura 9.0 Beta 4 changelog:
- Rewrote audio handling, audio+video recordings should be more stable.
- Region picker
- Fix: Negative Window handles not supported by CLI (#413)
- Screen picker dialog
- RGB to NV12 on GPU before sending frames to FFmpeg
- Replay recording (record last X seconds), Steps recorder
- Redesigned main window and settings ui
- Preview on main window
- Removed internal image editor. External image editor can be configured. Defaults to MS Paint.
- Fix: Fallback to default path if output drive not present
- Audio device peak level shown in audio settings page
- Webcam overlay size specified as fraction of recording size
- Option to force GDI instead of Desktop Duplicaton
- Copy error to clipboard includes system info.
- Webcam and mic are activated only when required.
- Only runs a Single instance
- x64 support
Requires .NET 4.7.2.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware