CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free.
Key Features include:
- burn all kinds of discs
- audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks
- burn and create ISO files
- data verification after burning process
- create bootable discs
- multi-language interface
- bin/nrg to ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more!
CDBurnerXP 126.96.36.19953 changelog:
- Added command line switch /od+update
- When copying from the audio track list per Ctrl+C, the clipboard is also filled with the file names to allow pasting the selected files
- Fixed: "sr" languages not displayed in options
- Fixed error message when importing compilations with directory names exceeding the max. file name length
- Fixed an issue with audio library initialization (resulting in DRM protected error message)
Download: CDBurnerXP 188.8.131.5253 32-bit | 5.4 MB (Freeware)
Download: Portable CDBurnerXP 32-bit | 6.1 MB
Download: CDBurnerXP 184.108.40.20653 64-bit | 5.5 MB
Download: Portable CDBurnerXP 64-bit | 6.4 MB
View: CDBurnerXP Features | CDBurnerXP Website
Note: Offers to install a 3rd party program that you can easily opt out of during install.