Because every second--every kilobyte--matters. Claim your complimentary copy (worth $29) free, before the offer expires on December 20.
What's it about?
Now is the time to utilize the amazing tools that are available for making websites faster, and to learn how to improve user experience and satisfaction.
This is a practical collection of tutorials on front-end website performance for web developers. It’s packed with useful, real world hints and tips that you can use on your sites today. It contains:
- Which Browsers Should Your Website Support? by Craig Buckler
- Are Your WordPress Themes Flexible or Fast? by Maria Antonietta Perna
- Five Techniques to Lazy Load Images for Website Performance by Maria Antonietta Perna
- Optimizing CSS: ID Selectors and Other Myths by Ivan Čurić
- Optimizing CSS: Tweaking Animation Performance with DevTools by Maria Antonietta Perna
- Lightning Fast Websites with Prefetching by Maria Antonietta Perna
- Optimizing Web Fonts for Performance: the State of the Art by Maria Antonietta Perna
- What Is a CDN and How Does It Work? by Bruno Škvorc
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
>> Claim the "Front End Performance" eBook (worth $29) for free <<
Offered by SitePoint, view their other free resources. Limited time offer, ends December 20.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Or via our preferred partner:
How can I disable these posts? Click here.