Clean Space is a system optimization, privacy, and cleaning tool. With this program, you can free up valuable hard disk space by removing unused files from your system, thereby allowing Windows OS to run faster and more efficiently. The program also cleans traces of your online activities, such as cookie files, and your internet history, even in third-party programs.
Check out full list of areas that Clean Space can clean.
Clean Space 7.22 changelog:
- Improved cleaning in Thunderbird. Now history of recently used email addresses separated from common history. You will see additional checkbox for that area. Few users asked us not to delete collected addresses in bulk with the other history.
- Improved cleaning of temporary files. Now, annoying folder "Tempzxpsign" which appears in Local folder will be deleted too, because its a garbage that placed in a wrong place. Just check option "Temporary files and folders" under Windows OS list.
- Added cleaning of cache in "Google Earth" program.
- Added cleaning of WaterFox browser, another clone of FireFox.
- Added cleaning of log files and cache in "IObit Uninstaller" program.
- Added cleaning of cache and history in VirtualDJ program.
- Added cleaning of garbage in "Pale Moon" browser (another clone of FireFox).
- Improved user interface for cleaner view: removed progress image from the progress screen, remove advertising from the main screen, improved stats on the main screen, increased size of main buttons on the main screen.
- Added quick link in the program settings to access Windows System Restore interface.
- Added support for "Autodesk Pixlr" image editor, from now on you can delete history of recently used elements.
- Added support for FastStone Image Viewer, also, you can delete history of recently used folders.
- Added support for GIMP 2, image editing software, you can delete history of activity and information about recent session.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware