Explzh is a free Windows archive manager for creating, extracting and managing archives. The program supports many different types of archives, including zip, 7z, rar, tar, ace, lzh, arj, cab, iso, img, msi, sfx and more. Apart from archive creation and extraction, you will also be able to verify compressed data for errors, initiate repair routines, split data into multiple items, and more. It additionally allows you to password protect your data and attach digital signatures to files.
Key features of Explzh:
- Explorer-like GUI and operability.
- LHA, ZIP (ZIPX), JAR, CAB, RAR, TAR, TAR.XXX, 7z, ARJ, WIM, CHM, PE, HFS, NSIS Format Installer, ISO, InstallShield, MSI, and several other formats...
- Support for more archive formats by introducing the integrated archiver DLL.
- Self-extracting archive creation function that can create high-performance automatic installers.
- Digital signature addition function to created self-extracting archive.
- Office 2007 or later document compression / image optimization re-archiving function.
- Supports compression and decompression of Unicode file names.
- Supports compression and expansion exceeding 4GB.
- AES encryption function. You can create a robust secure ZIP encryption archive.
- Thumbnail function of image file.
- In-library file search function. .
- Equipped with archive file conversion function.
- File split function. The split file has a self-consolidation function, and can concatenate files larger than 4GB. (No need for batch file or connection software)
- UU (XX) Encode, Base64 decode function.
- FTP upload function
Explzh 8.28 changelog:
- [Compression Options]-Added [Do not edit digitally signed archive] option to [Preferences].
- The support for rk format (rk.exe) has been discontinued.
- Changes to file attributes or timestamps were not reflected from the Cabinet File's Storage File Properties dialog.
- Addressed an issue where multiple warning messages were displayed when the archive was deleted from the outside in an environment prior to Windows 7.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware