Express Talk is a VoIP service similar to Skype that lets you make calls from your PC. With Express Talk you can call anyone on the internet who has Express Talk installed (or any other SIP voip softphone). Calls are free to make. You can also call ordinary telephone numbers anywhere in the world if you sign up to a gateway service. It uses the SIP protocol and is compatible with most major VoIP SIP service providers.
- Lets you make internet phone calls free direct PC to PC, or PC to phone via a VoIP SIP gateway provider.
- Supports up to 4 lines on the one phone with the ability to put calls on hold.
- Works with a headset or in speakerphone mode with just a standard microphone and set of speakers.
- Includes data compression (GSM, uLaw, ALaw and PCM), echo cancellation, noise reduction comfort noise and more.
- Uses the standard SIP protocol so it can link to a broad range of telephone gateways, SIP system or other internet phone software.
- Can be configured to work behind NATs and Firewalls.
- Supports caller ID display and logging.
- Includes a phone book with quick dial.
Download: Express Talk 1.0 (440kB)