Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 20.9 Build 2736 fixes:
- 12341 Automation clip editor does not show the playback cursor in the correct location
- 12353 Channel rack switches to wrong filter group when a channel is deleted
- 12356 Cloned playlist tracks do not copy the mute status of the source track
- 12340 Graphical glitches in the automation clip editor
- 12345 LFO checkbox in automation clip's channel settings is not scaled
- 12346 News panel glitches while opening if the news was disabled
- 12350 Point menu in automation editor shows delete option when only 2 points exist
- 12319 Resetting a curve when for multiple points in an envelope results in unexpected behaviour
- 12355 The playlist track mute button is too wide
- 12339 The scrollbar is not resized properly when disabling LFO in the automation clip editor
- 12330 The tension handle can't be seen when an envelope point is set to the "Wave" or "Pulse" type
- 12324 Two finger scrolling in the playlist and piano roll behaves weirdly
- 12359 "Unassign from audio track" menu item is enabled for mixer tracks linked to an instrument track
- 12352 Edison, SliceX, Convolver: envelopes allow the right-most point to be moved
- See the full Bugfix and Changelog here
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware