foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
foobar2000 1.4.7 changelog:
File Operations: Fixed window order bugs with Windows 10 1809 and newer
Fixed creation of crash reports from stack overflow crashes.
Fixed some Ogg files being unplayable since version 1.4.
Changed order of written FLAC metadata blocks to work around bugs in Windows Explorer.
Misc bug fixes.
Changes in foobar2000 1.4.8:
- Corrected a 1.4.7 regression causing certain old components to stop working correctly.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware