Free Download Manager is a powerful, easy-to-use and absolutely free download accelerator and manager. FDM accelerates downloads by splitting files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously. As a result download speed increases up to 600%, or even more!
FDM can also resume broken downloads so you needn`t start downloading from the beginning after casual interruption. FDM lets you download files and whole web sites from any remote server via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP. You can also download files using BitTorrent protocol.
In addition, Free Download Manager allows you to: adjust traffic usage; to organize and schedule downloads; download video from video sites; download whole web sites with HTML Spider; operate the program remotely, via the internet, and more!
Free Download Manager is compatible with the most popular browsers Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari.
Free Download Manager 220.127.116.1168 changelog:
- HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) support added.
- Libtorrent updated to 1.2.15.
- Added support for some antiviruses.
- Ability to enable auto retry for a download in specific error state.
- Option to indicate active download and upload using the tray icon.
- Report about file convert failures.
- HTTP ETag support.
- Media files converter: ask about existing files.
- Minor interface improvements.
- Notifications about downloads: treat parent and its child downloads as a single one. And thus generate one notification for all of them.
- Android: "Allow data roaming" option.
- Android: improved system notification about downloads in progress.
- Fixed: minor interface bugs.
- Fixed: bug importing HTTP downloads from FDM5.
- Fixed: Windows: incompatibility with Opus.
- Fixed: Windows: bugs working with the long files paths.
- Fixed: Windows: show native files paths to the user.
- Fixed: Linux: Brave browser support.
- Fixed: Linux: FDM could not detect files removal in some cases.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware