Gaaiho Reader is a is a feature-rich, free PDF viewer with full support for all of the content embedded in a typical PDF document like form-filling, multimedia, and links. Unlike most free PDF viewers on the market, Gaaiho PDF Reader is light and extends its features to bookmarks, annotations and SharePoint integration, as well as the ability to handle huge documents, both in size and length.
Besides exceptionally fast launching and displaying speed, Gaaiho Reader is reliable in printing, filling forms annotating documents and adding bookmarks.
The new generation of Gaaiho Reader 4 adopts a new UI design as well as a number of important features only previously available in paid versions. You can now annotate PDF with a complete set of tools, manage PDF files, connect to cloud services and even protect PDF with signature.
Established in Taipei, Taiwan, 1989, Zeon originally developed electronic publishing software and later transited to PDF technology in 1993. As one of the oldest software companies in Taiwan, Zeon is also Asia Pacific's first and foremost pioneer in PDF industry.
Gaaiho Reader 4 features:
- Scan and find all PDF in the computer or certain paths by the built-in PDF Manager. You can also add PDF files to Favorites and open them without having to search or look up the recent list.
- Scan and manage all PDF documents in your computer.
- Add files which need frequent revisions to Favorites.
- Deliver your presentation more effectively with laser pointer-styled cursor in full screen. View PDF documents using splits, grid and multiple windows.
- Use laser pointer-styled cursor in full screen mode.
- Split-view your document.
- Annotate your PDF with a complete set of comment tools, such as text box, stamp, highlight and note. Use typewriter to place text anywhere on the page and attach file or sound to further illustrate points. To review all comments, open the comment panel which lists all comments and related information.
- Change annotation color, font, style and more.
- Insert text box, callout, typewriter and mark PDF with draw tools.
- Attach file or sound to document.
- Export, import or migrate comments.
- Save PDF as .txt file. (Simple, Unicode)
- Click to fill in interactive form fields or use text tools for static form. You can turn on the highlight feature to indicate the fillable fields or just complete the form quickly with auto-fill.
- Fill in interactive form.
- Use typewriter to fill in static form.
- Highlight fillable form fields.
- Protect your PDF document from unauthorized changes using password, signature, verification or timestamp.
- Secure PDF with open password. Exclusive！
- Set up and add timestamp to your PDF.
- Sign PDF by drawing or typing your name.
- Digital ID supported.
- Verify signature and view signed version.
- Connect your PDF to cloud services and make file sharing easier than ever. Choose one of the special layouts to produce documents with professional look and feel.
- Send PDF to Evernote, Dropbox or as e-mail attachment.
- Use one of the page handling options to best fit your publication layout.
- Print only the content (document & comments, document or form fields) you want to the sheet.
- Edit documents by copying text to clipboard or other applications and check spelling with spell-check. You can also use the Read Out Loud feature or change text/background color for better reading accessibility.
- Read PDF document with rate up/down options
- Use spell-check for all your texts, annotations and form fields
- Select an area and create stamp model from it
- Change text and background colors.
Changes in Gaaiho PDF Reader 4.20:
- Fixed rendering issues of certain documents.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware