Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 90% off this Complete Robotics eBook Bundle. Demystify the ROS Framework and start building your own robot projects with five comprehensive eBooks.
What's the deal?
This deal consists of the following items:
- ROS Robotics Projects
Master the Robot Operation System Basics + Build Robots That Can See, Sense & Move
- Effective Robotics Programming With ROS (Third Edition)
Simplify the Robot Building Process & Create Your Own Autonomous Robot
- ROS Robotics By Example: Second Edition
Take on ROS & Learn to Control a Robot Arm, Flying Robot + More
- Mastering ROS For Robotics Programming (Second Edition)
Elevate Your ROS Knowledge as You Model a Wheeled Robot & More Projects
- ESP8266 Robotics Projects
Dive Into Creating Wi-Fi-Controlled Robots with This Flexible Module
Good to know
- Length of time users can access the eBooks: lifetime
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For full details, terms, and instructor info for the above eBooks, click here.
What's the benefit?
This Complete Robotics eBook Bundle normally costs $199.95, but you can pick this up for just $19 for a limited time, that's a saving of 90% ($180.95) off the normal price!
Here are some of the most recent deals we've highlighted on the site:
- Pay What You Want: Graphics & FX Mastery Wizard Bundle
- This Complete Productivity Booster Bundle includes certification at 98% off
- CloudMounter for Windows or Mac is 57% off for a limited time
- This lifetime subscription to eLearnOffice Microsoft Office School is only $19
- Pay What You Want: Total Python Machine Learning Bundle
- Pay What You Want: Complete Learn to Code Certification Bundle
- This Graphics (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) Design School Certification is only $39
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.