Hard Disk Sentinel (HDSentinel) is a multi-OS SSD and HDD monitoring and analysis software. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
The software monitors hard disk drive / HDD status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks, solid state disks and hybrid drives (SSHD) today) values for each disks. Also it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 5.61 changelog:
- fixed possible BSOD when Intel 750 series NVMe SSD (SSDPEDMW400G4 / SSDPEDMW800G4) used with Intel RST driver 17.8
- fixed possible increase of "Number of error information log entries" count on Samsung NVMe SSDs
- added further protection against problem in Intel AHCI driver 11.0, 11.2
- added support for GEIL ZENITH SSDs
- detect eMMC information on additional eMMC devices
- improved compatibility with LaCie 2Big Quadra v3
- improved reporting of failing SSDs
- improved NVMe sector size detection
- improved support for SK HYNIX GOLD SSDs
- improved support of LEXAR SATA SSDs, PLEXTOR SSDs, Sandisk X300 SSD
- non-English language file updates
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware