HiBit Uninstaller is a lightweight maintenance utility specifically designed to remove unwanted programs in a much quicker way. Handy Uninstaller eliminates folders, registry entries and pretty much anything else left behind by programs. Additionally, HiBit Uninstaller comes with a wealth of secondary tools, including a Process Manager, System Restore Manager, Services Manager, Context Menu Manager, Empty Folder Cleaner, Junk Files Cleaner, Startup Manger, Shortcut Fixer, Registry Cleaner and a File Shredder.
HiBit Uninstaller features:
- Deep and fast scanning and removes all leftovers
- Force Removal for stubborn and broken programs
- Ability to batch uninstall programs.
- Uninstall Windows Store apps on Windows 8/8.1/10
- Context menu to quickly uninstall software
- Browser extensions manager for Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Chrome
HiBit Uninstaller 2.7.10 changelog:
- Added Arabic language.
- Added reporting tool.
- Added support for UWP apps in Startup Manager.
- Added the ability to save app settings and data next to the program executable file in the portable version.
- Added reset settings button in About window.
- Added the ability to change the font size of lists by pressing ctrl and Scroll wheel.
- Added the ability to select programs by pressing ctrl and clicking them.
- Added keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl + U, Ctrl + F, Ctrl + T and so on.
- Show apps icon in Windows Store Apps Manager.
- Fixed an issue with displaying app names in Windows Store Apps Manager.
- Improved leftovers search algorithm.
- Improved detect program's install date.
- Improved GUI and fixed all known bugs.
Changes in Hibit Uninstaller 2.7.15:
- Improved GUI and fixed all reported bugs.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware