HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What's new in this version:
- Enhanced enumerating of SATA drives and respective SMART status reporting.
- Improved sensor monitoring across Standby/Resume phases.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX.
- Fixed missing bottom menu in sensor window on some systems with lower screen resolution.
- Improved enumeration of USB ports and devices.
- USB device enumeration is now attached to PCI USB Host Controllers too.
- Fixed changing of values in sensor config.
- Improved sensor monitoring performance on systems with Sandy Bridge and later CPUs and added reporting of PCH temperature.
- Added reporting of driver information for major devices (PCI, USB, GPU, Audio, Network).
- Added support of SMSC LPC47M534 sensor.
- Updated SMBIOS support to v2.7.1.